Fun Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Updates

Go down

News and Updates Empty News and Updates

Post  Knyfe Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:16 pm

I'm going to start a newsletter. If you get an email from autumnwinds@live.com, that is the site newsletter email. We also have new areas. Since we are a brand new forum we don't have many places to roleplay or many other things. School and work makes things very busy for a lot of us so I will not be able to be on as much as usual. There will also be a hurricane where I live tomorrow so I probably won't be able to get on. Don't worry, I'll be fine. I have a Wii, lots of board games, and books in the basement I'll be staying in. Razz

As I said before, Fun Discussion is a very new forum, so we don't have many areas to post. I have, however, added many places to post in Pokémon Roleplay. Sinnoh is completed, Hoenn has been worked on, and the areas found in Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of Sky have been made. Most of them, at least. Once I'm done with Hoenn and Explorers of Sky I will work on places for the Horse Roleplay. The Roleplay Rules have been updated so please read them.

For Warriors Roleplay, I will not add areas until someone becomes a Clan leader. That way I have an idea of some suitable areas for that Clan. The same thing goes for Wolf Roleplay, but not for Fox and Dog Roleplay.

If you have any suggestions, please tell me! I'd also love to hear your opinion on my work so far and complaints so I can try and make things better! Thanks!

More News and Updated will be posted in replies. Each News and Update will be copy+pasted into a newsletter, and so will the next posts. A full, detailed newsletter will be sent out the last day of every month, if I am available to send it out. If not, I will send it out as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading!
~Knyfe~
Knyfe
Knyfe
Administrator

Characters
My Characters:

http://freetimeadvertise.creatingforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum